Rent Reductions, Mast Removals & Equipment Sharing Attempts by the Operators
Depending on which operator(s) you have on your property, you will have received correspondence from them or will soon receive something from them, which will typically involve one or more of the following:
- Seeking your consent to assign their lease into joint names
- Seeking to terminate one of your leases and offering a sum of money to leave the equipment for you to either sell on or decommission yourself
- Seeking your consent or informing you that they will be sharing the site with one or more of their competitors
- Seeking your consent to reduce the current passing rent and threating to leave the site unless you agree
- Seeking your consent to renew the lease into the name of a different tenant – i.e. Everything Everywhere
Telemaster only accepts instructions where it is confident of being able to add value or reduce risk.